Precision CNC machining
Our services include 3-Axis CNC milling, 3D surface machining, CNC turning, drilling, reaming, tapping, thread milling and more.
Max. part size: 300x220x150mm
Max. part size: ⌀70x120mm
- Precision: Whether you are producing an initial prototype or a final product, you can trust the part will match the measurements dictated in your CAD file. By default, we offer 3 different tolerance levels: ±0.10mm, ± 0.07mm, ±0.05mm. Choose the tolerance you need for your part and save money!
- Versatility: CNC milling and turning centers can handle projects with varying complexities and parameters with precision. Please visit our CNC parts gallery for examples of the different parts we can produce.
- Reproducibility: You can count on our machines to produce your product per your CAD file every time! Need a prototype? We can help you with that! In 6 months time, you have validated your design and need a small production run of your parts? We keep your design files so that you don’t have to pay for setup costs again!
We specialise in machining non-ferrous metals, in particular aluminium alloys, and engineering plastics. Here is a list of the aluminium alloys we mostly work with. If you need a material or alloy other than the ones listed, please specify it in your quote request.
(Peraluman, AlMg4.5Mn0.7, 3.3547, A95083)
- Excellent resistance to general corrosion.
- Especially suited for cryogenic applications as it can withstand extremely low temperatures without becoming brittle or losing its other properties.
- Typical usages: Marine, auto, and aircraft applications, unfired welded pressure vessels, cryogenics. Applications requiring a weldable moderate-strength alloy having good corrosion resistance.
(Anticorodal, AlSi1MgMn, 3.2315, A96082)
- The alloy most commonly used for machining.
- Medium strength alloy with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Typical usages: Highly stressed applications, machinery components, transport applications, structural elements.
(Ergal, AlZn5.5MgCu, 3.4365, A97075)
- Very high yield and tensile strengths.
- Typical usage: Aircraft, aerospace applications, gears, shafts. Applications where the strength of the material is critical and where the need for good corrosion resistance is not important.
Your CNC machined parts should be as beautiful as they are accurate! We offer 2 different part finishes for you to choose from. Parts can be left untouched or glass bead blasted. Please note that part edges are broken and deburred by default. If you do not want this, please specify it in your quote request.
- Parts are left as they came out of the CNC machine.
- Light machining marks will be visible.
- Parts are blasted with 40-70 micron glass beads for a smooth, matte appearance.
Ready to start?
Get a quote
Upload your design, specify quantity, material and finish to receive within the next 24 hours a free quote for your CNC parts