Precision CNC machined parts
CNC Proto specializes in quick-turn CNC machining services of prototypes and production parts in Europe. You can upload your CAD files to our online CNC quote request form to receive a CNC machining quote for your parts within 24 hours.
Our services include 3-Axis CNC milling, 3D surface machining, CNC turning, drilling, reaming, tapping, thread milling and more.
- Precision: Whether you are producing an initial prototype or a final product, you can trust the part will match the measurements dictated in your CAD file. By default, we offer 3 different tolerance levels: ±0.10mm, ± 0.07mm, ±0.05mm. Choose the tolerance you need for your part and save money!
- Versatility: CNC milling and turning centers can handle projects with varying complexities and parameters with precision. Please visit our cnc parts gallery for examples of the different parts we can produce.
- Reproducibility: You can count on our machines to produce your product per your CAD file every time! Need a prototype? We can help you with that! In 6 months time, you have validated your design and need a small production run of your parts? We keep your design files so that you don’t have to pay for setup costs again!
- Excellent resistance to general corrosion.
- Especially suited for cryogenic applications as it can withstand extremely low temperatures without becoming brittle or losing its other properties.
- Typical usages: Marine, auto, and aircraft applications, unfired welded pressure vessels, cryogenics. Applications requiring a weldable moderate-strength alloy having good corrosion resistance.
- The alloy most commonly used for machining.
- Medium strength alloy with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Typical usages: Highly stressed applications, machinery components, transport applications, structural elements.
- Very high yield and tensile strengths.
- Typical usage: Aircraft, aerospace applications, gears, shafts. Applications where the strength of the material is critical and where the need for good corrosion resistance is not important.
Your CNC machined parts should be as beautiful as they are accurate! We offer 2 different part finishes for you to choose from. Parts can be left untouched or glass bead blasted. Please note that part edges are broken and deburred by default. If you do not want this, please specify it in the additional notes field of the quote request form.
- Parts are left as they came out of the CNC machine.
- Light machining marks will be visible.
- Parts are blasted with 40-70 micron glass beads for a smooth, matte appearance.
Get your CNC machined parts in only 3 easy steps
Add contact details
This information will be used to respond with an all inclusive email quotation.
If there are any concerns or questions on your parts we will contact you via email.
We respect your privacy! We will not use the information you provide us for marketing purposes, nor will we sell it to third parties.
Choose Part Options
Specify the desired part quantity, material, finish and tolerance and upload your 3D model file (.STEP, .STP).
Reference 2D drawings are not required in our process though always helpful if you have specific design criteria that you are trying to accomplish. Attaching additional reference drawings can only help (.DXF, .DWG, .PDF).
If any special instructions or comments need to be relayed (for example threaded or reamed holes) , there is an additional notes field in the quote request form.
Get the quote
You will get an auto response from our system confirming that your submission has been made.
Provided that no additional information is required, you will receive your quote within the next 24 hours.
If your quote is satisfactory, follow the instructions in the body of the quote to proceed with the secure payment. When your payment is processed, our system will put your job into production.
Ready to start?
Upload your design, select quantity, material and finish to receive a free quote for your CNC machined parts within the next 24 hours, or visit our CNC Parts Gallery to see examples of the parts we can produce.